LUV + CO. Cosmetic Consultants are independent business owners that have joined our beauty consultant program and are therefore authorized to sell products on the LUV + CO. website. Beauty consultants operate their own business as independent contractors or affiliates and are not employees. Beauty consultants wear, share and sell LUV + CO. products through virtual parties or events, in-person events or parties, sharing on social media or 1:1 virtual or in person consultations. Beauty consultants excited about the products we offer earn a commission on sales. They do not hold inventory like wholesalers and do not sell product in brick and mortar venues or other e-commerce platforms (such as Etsy, Amazon or their own e-comm sites). Each beauty consultant receives their own LUV + CO website upon enrollment in our program. Please read the in-depth terms and conditions form upon enrolling for more explanation.
- What does it mean to be a LUV + CO. Independent Cosmetics Consultant?
- How long has LUV + CO. been in business and are your products sold via direct sales currently?
- Are there any restrictions to enroll as a Beauty Consultant?
- Do I need to buy inventory?
- How are products sold to my customers shipped to them?
- Do I need to have sales experience?
- Will I be able to connect with other LUV + CO. Beauty Consultants and receive training and support?
- How is LUV + CO. different from other direct sales companies?
- How much do I need to invest when I sign up?
- Are there any other fees after enrollment?
- How many hours do I need to work as a LUV + CO. Beauty Consultant?
- Do I receive a commission or wholesale pricing on my personal orders?
- What is included in the LUV + CO. Starter Kit?
- How much will I earn and how do I get paid?